Lessons Learned Exercise Trend Analyst - CNIC N72 Support
Exercise Trend Analyst
Contractor (Trend Analyst): An in-depth knowledge of the Joint Lessons Learned Information System and Homeland Exercise and Evaluation Program Improvement Plan processes.
San Diego, CA
Provide support to the CNIC N72 Shore Response Plans Branch. Specifically, provide Shore Exercise Planner support, Lessons Learned and Trend Analysis, Exercise Documentation and Exercise Enhancements in support of the Shore Exercise Program to enhance CNIC readiness.
The Planner Analyst shall:
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in the Navy Warfare Training System (NWTS), Fleet Ashore Training and Readiness and the Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS).
- Develop lessons learned trends analysis data which focuses on systemic shore readiness data collected from observations and recommendations following real-world events and incidents.
- Develop lessons learned trends analysis data which focuses on systemic shore readiness data collected from observations and recommendations from Citadel Series.
- Work with CNIC N7 Lessons Learned Analyst to enhance exercise scenarios by providing updated trend data based on real-world and exercise assessments.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize lessons learned data collected to summarize results in tables and graphs, interpret results, and run statistical analysis.
- Compile participant after action reports.
- Develop briefs to depict trend analysis and observations and recommendations received.
- Proficient in the use of computer based software programs including Microsoft Office products; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and email.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit a chronological resume. You can submit your resume/form two ways: Fax to 757.648.1433 or as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Submit your resume in a chronological format
Anchor Innovation, Inc., is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.