Physical Security - CNAL N3
Physical Security Support CNAL N3
The contractor will provide expertise in Naval and DOD Antiterrorism and Physical Security policies and programs that support missions and functions of CNAL N3. The contractor will provide program management and technical support services in physical security areas listed in “Job Description.”
The contractor shall provide support in the following areas:
- Staff Physical Security: Serve as System Administrator for the CNAL headquarters Electronic Access Control System (EACS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS); Chairperson for the CNAL staff Physical Security Review Committee/ Loss Prevention Committee; Staff Antiterrorism Officer – periodically review staff Physical Security and Antiterrorism plan; Chairperson for the CNAL staff Threat Working Group/Antiterrorism Working Group and deliver all associated minutes and reports for those duties.
- Fleet Antiterrorism Training: Train, instruct and guide; fleet Antiterrorism Training Teams in Navy Security Operations Exercise Program (NSOXP) Drills; Navy Security Forces in proper watchstanding procedures and execution of Pre-Planned Responses; assess and report on the effectiveness of fleet security forces.
- Antiterrorism Planning: Develop Antiterrorism plans for special staff and subordinate command special events; provide oversight in Antiterrorism planning for transiting aircraft and develop Individual Antiterrorism Plan for staff and subordinate command travelers.
- Staff and Fleet Antiterrorism Program Support: Represent CNAL in Antiterrorism meetings, Working Groups and Conferences; TYCOM Security Response Force-Advance (SRF-A) Course Manager; provides oversight in CVN ATFP (Anti-Terrorism Force Protection)/MA (Master-At-Arms) Allowance Equipage List (AEL); Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS) approving official; EACS/IDS headquarters watchstander training.
The following qualifications apply:
- Minimum 10 years Navy Security Force Training experience
- Minimum 3 years carrier operations experience
- Minimum 2 years Flag Staff experience
- Computer skills: Proficient with MS Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook
- Secret clearance required, eligible for Top Secret.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit a chronological resume. You can submit your resume/form two ways: Fax to 757.648.1433 or as an email attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your resume in a chronological format
Anchor Innovation, Inc., is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.