Exercise Program Analyst - CNIC N72 Support
Program Analyst - Technical Writer
San Diego, CA
The Program Analyst will perform a variety of programmatic support functions including provide administrative technical writing support, required to obtain the desired results pursuant to the execution of the activity's goals and objectives. Preferably a former or retired Navy Yeoman (YN) administrative skill sets are a perfect match.
The Program Analyst shall:
- Attend meetings with potential and existing operational customers.
- Independently analyzes customer administrative needs and recommends most effective solutions.
- Independently develops key milestones and schedules for administrative requirements. Tracks completion and ensures all deadline requirements are achieved.
- Continually assesses administrative program objectives and performance in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD), SECNAV, OPNAV, CNIC and CNRSW requirements.
- Provides technical services as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to administrative services and execution.
- Provides technical services in administrative planning and scheduling.
- Uses various office automation equipment to prepare correspondence, documents, and reports.
- Ability to independently accurately prepare a variety of naval correspondence to include Directives, Letters of Designation, Endorsements, and Navy Serialization.
- Uses network and stand-alone computer systems equipped with electronic mail and word processing programs.
- Ensures correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and appropriate format for all correspondence, documents, and reports.
- Selects appropriate software type to accomplish task and transfers files and data between software types.
- Prepares standard forms using available software.
- Independently prepares Navy documentation such as Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Memorandums of Agreement (MOA), and Mutual Aid Agreements. Tracks routing until complete.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Navy Performance Evaluation System per BUPERSINST 1610.10B.
- Expert knowledge and proficiency utilizing NAVFIT98A software in preparation of enlisted personnel evaluations and Officer Fitness Reports (FITREPS).
- Accurately prepares and routes official Navy certifications such as End of Tour Award, Specific Action Award, and Good Conduct Awards. Tracks process timeline until complete.
- Performs other work assignments as directed.
- Utilizes COE message processor to construct messages and replies, routes through the chain of command, and releases.
- Drafting and maintaining N3 Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with CNRSW administrative guidance.
- Provides technical and administrative assistance to CNRSW N3 Director of Operations, N3 Programs Directors and managers regarding N3 administrative matters.
- Reviews documents for content, organization, clarity, style, grammar, spelling, punctuation, flow, consistency, and conformance to established format and specifications.
- Provides oversight of s received via online CNIC Tasker system. Routes Taskers to appropriate N3 program, tracks and provides follow-up for on time completion, and uploads completed documents into Tasker system.
- Prepares documents essential to the ongoing operations and procedures of CNRSW N3 Operations..
- Tracks Tracks inventory in central N3 administrative supply storage. Identifies inventory low limits and coordinates re-ordering of materials.
- Prepares a variety of narrative and tabular material having one or more of the following characteristics:
- Work will require the continuous use of a wide variety of technical, or specialized terms requiring accuracy in spelling syllabification, which may necessitate reference to technical dictionaries, textbooks or similar material.
- Work will require the use of non-specialized terminology in documents and require the use of a wide variety of formats, with responsibility for assuring the propriety of form and arrangements required by style manuals, or the use of judgment in origination form, spacing and arrangements for the preparation of material in prior to final submission.
- Work will require the ability to adapt to new programs and procedures as specified by higher authority.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit a chronological resume. You can submit your resume/form two ways: Fax to 757.648.1433 or as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your resume in a chronological format
Anchor Innovation, Inc., is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.