Subject Matter Expert - USFF CONOPS Development
Subject Matter Expert (SME) – USFF Fleet CONOPS Development
The contractor will provide USFF SME support with a collaborative team in developing the (7) CONOPs draft documents in different stages of development. The CONOPs for development are:
- Confronting Irregular Challenges
- Disaggregated ARG-MEU Operations
- Naval Integrated Fire Control-Counter Air Platform
- DDG 1000 Platform Wholeness
- Submarine Launched Unmanned Air Systems
- Anti-Surface Warfare Warfighting
- Aegis Ashore Warfighting
Norfolk, VA - San Diego, CA - Pearl Harbor, HI
The SME shall:
- Support / coordinate development of warfighting CONOPS to better employ Navy capabilities.
- Provide developmental guidance and execute overall process management for individually tasked warfighting CONOPs efforts as approved in the annual Fleet CONOPs Development plan.
- Support platform wholeness CONOPs development to better man, train, and equip new platforms.
- Assign CONOPS leads, providing developmental guidance and executing overall process management for individually tasked platform wholeness CONOPS efforts as approved in the annual Fleet CONOPS Development plan.
- Support advanced assessment and analysis of USFF assigned CONOPs.
The following qualifications apply:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 20 year’s experience minimum.
- U.S. Navy officer with surface, aviation, or submarine experience.
- Knowledge in irregular warfare, expeditionary operations, man/train equip issues, ARG-MEU operations, C2 in relation to operational and tactical level warfare, Aegis / AAW.
- Secret clearance required.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this full-time position, please submit a chronological resume. You can submit your resume/form two ways: Fax to 757.648.1433 or as an email attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your resume in a chronological format
Anchor Innovation, Inc., is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.